INTRODUCTION OF MORINGA
The Moringa Olefera Tea is an exceptional energy drink option loaded with antioxidants & vitamins that assist in cleansing your mind and boosting your energy levels. The tea is prepared by steeping a handful of dry leaves in boiling water for some time. Dried Moringa leaf tea is a stimulating and nutritious energy booster. Moringa tea is an herbal tea made from dried leaves of the Moringa oleifera plant. Other names for moringa tree are horseradish tree, drumstick tree or benzolive tree. This tree is native to India where it’s used as food and herbal medicine. Today, moringa is also grown in other countries with tropical and subtropical climates. Moringa tea is not a new tea, but it’s still mostly unknown outside of India. Only recently have Western countries started to appreciate the benefits this tea might provide.
Why is Moringa oleifera tea so delicious & healthy?
Completely natural, energy-packed moringa tea is a must for everyone. It is not a tea at all. Moringa tea is a tisane and different from other teas, the caffeine content is absent.
If you are planning to buy Moringa tea remember what’s inside the bag is very nutritious and healthy. The moringa within the tea bag can be used again. After drinking your tea, open up the bag and use the content for a milkshake, salade or any other dish.
Moringa Tea – An Antioxidant-Rich Energy Booster
Moringa enhances energy levels naturally, helps in weight management, detoxifies the human body, and nourishes your immune system.
How to make Moringa Tea: Moringa Oleifera is one of the prime sources of nutrients and vitamins that the human body needs. It contains potassium, calcium, beta-carotene, Vitamin C, and iron. Moringa can be cooked as a vegetable or included in soups, but generally, just the leaves and fruits are used. Others prefer to drink it as tea.
Best time to drink?
Moringa contains no caffeine because it is an herbal tea. It can be consumed at any time of day or night. According to research, the daily intake for nutritional purposes might be 70 grams. This suggests that a few cups of moringa tea per day are probably safe. More research is needed, however, to confirm any negative effects. Remember that herbal teas can interact with medications and other herbs.
Advantages of Moringa Tablets
Are moringa capsules effective? Here are the Health Benefits of Moringa tablets:
1. Antioxidant activities: Moringa leaves, which contain 46 distinct antioxidants may help improve the immune system, provide free radical scavenging action, and minimize oxidative stress. According to research, it has a strong antioxidant capacity and may help fight free radicals that cause cell damage.
2. Excellent nutritional value: Moringa leaves can be consumed. They are high in nutritional value and may aid in the treatment of malnutrition in various countries across the world. This tree is commonly referred to as a “Miracle Tree” since it is one of “the most nutrient-dense plants in the world.” Furthermore, leaves can be picked multiple times in a season. Many human and animal investigations have been conducted on this magnificent tree. Moringa may provide the following health benefits
3. Antibacterial property: Moringa leaf extract has been demonstrated in studies to have strong antibacterial activity against a variety of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, including Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus epidermidis. It may also have antifungal and antiviral properties.
4. Protection for the liver and kidneys: Moringa may be beneficial in preventing renal and liver damage induced by several drugs. Moringa leaves and flowers are primarily responsible for this action.
5. It has anti-inflammatory effects: Moringa has the potential to be very effective in the prevention of many chronic diseases, including diabetes and other inflammatory conditions. Inflammation is the body’s response to many injuries, viruses, and bacteria, and it can lead to a variety of disorders.
6. Diabetes-fighting qualities: Moringa may be an excellent alternative for diabetics, according to research. Moringa leaves may help boost insulin action, lower blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, and improve glucose uptake. It may also help decrease blood pressure and protect against heart disease.
7. Cancer-fighting qualities: Moringa contains anticancer effects and may aid in the prevention of some malignancies. Moringa’s anticancer effect has been studied on leukemia, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer, and other cancers.