Importants Of Karela Capsules
Posted on: 01-02-2020 Article Readers : 380
Karela or Momordika charantia is also known as bitter melon. It is one herb that keeps the blood sugar level down in a completely natural way. Consumption of karela over a long period of time enhances the normalcy of glucose level in the blood and in the urine as well. Karela consists of mixture of steroidal saponins called charantin, insulin like peptides and alkaloids. It also contains Gurmarin, a polypeptide that acts similar to the bovine insulin. Karela or bitter melon is rich in calcium, iron, carotene, potassium, essential vitamins, phosphorus and dietary fibres. Karela benefits the human body in the following ways:
- It treats blood disorders like blood boil and itching owing to toxemia.
- Improves energy and stamina level.
- Promotes the glucose tolerance level in the body without enhancing blood insulin level.
- It promotes the health of pancreas and liver.
- Karela promotes body’s natural metabolism and promotes digestion.
- Karela is a strong detoxifier and keeps a check on the levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the body.
- Karela improves psoriasis condition and treats fungal infections like athletes’ foot and ring worm.
The karela Capsules
manufactured by Ayurleaf herbals consist all the essential ingredients of karela and act wonderfully well to combat the menace of diabetes. Diabetes is a disease that is rarely cured. Hence continuous medication is the only way to slow down the ill effects of this menace. The medicines available otherwise are all rich in chemicals and carry a risk of various kinds of side-effects with them. Treating them in a herbal way, however can lower the risk of all the side effects and treat this disease in a risk free way. Karela capsule benefits
by lowering the blood sugar level of the body and hence control diabetes in a natural way. The dosage of this product may be two capsules twice a day after meals. It is however advised to administer this product under the direction of a physician.
...View All Articles