Types Of Personal Information Of Users/Customers Which Ayurleafherbals.com Ayurleaf herbals Collect
Information provided by Users: We receive and store any information users provide in relation to Ayurleaf herbals Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Ayurleaf herbals Services.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
Purposes For Which Ayurleaf herbals Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Ayurleaf herbals Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Ayurleaf herbals Services.
Recommendations and personalization: We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Ayurleaf herbals Services.
Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Ayurleaf herbals Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Cookies and Other Identifiers
Sharing of Personal Information by Ayurleaf herbals
Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf for fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with applicable law.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Ayurleafherbals .com/ Ayurleaf herbals or any of its affiliates/subsidiaries, or substantially all of their assets are acquired, customer information will also be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of Ayurleaf herbals and Others: The personal information and account of users/ customers of Ayurleaf herbals are released only when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ayurleaf herbals, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
At Ayurleaf herbals, our systems are designed with the security and privacy of our customers/ users in mind.
We protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling payment card data.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is the duty of the customer/user to protect against unauthorized access to their password and to their computers, devices and applications. They should make sure that they sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Information Accessible by Users
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website or mobile application.
Choices available to the Users
As described above, you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Ayurleaf herbals Services.
You can add or update certain information. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us you can do so using the appropriate settings.
If you do not want to see interest-based ads, you can do so by blocking the advertisements.
If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
Use Of Ayurleaf herbals Services by children
Ayurleaf herbals does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use Ayurleaf herbals Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Policies and Revisions
If you choose to use Ayurleaf herbals Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the prevailing law in India.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Ayurleaf herbals Services
You provide information to us when you:
• search or shop for products or services in our website;
• add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use www.ayurleafherbals.com;
• provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us;
• upload your contacts, including access to mobile device contacts for certain services;
• communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
• provide and rate reviews;
• specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or
• employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
• identifying information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
• payment information;
• your age;
• your location information;
• your IP address;
• people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
• e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
• content of reviews and e-mails to us;
• the personal description and photograph in Your Profile;
• information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information, including PAN numbers;
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
• the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
• login, e-mail address, and password;
• the location of your device or computer;
• device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
• purchase and content use history,
• the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
• phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
• images or videos when you shop in our marketplace using Ayurleaf herbals Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
• updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
• information about your interactions with products and services offered by our affiliates;
• search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
• information about internet-connected devices and services linked with Alexa; and
• credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Ayurleaf herbals Services include:
• status of recent orders;
• your complete order history;
• personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
• payment settings (including payment method information, promotional certificate, and gift card balances and 1-Click settings);
• e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
• recommendations and the products you recently viewed;
• shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists);
• your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
• content that you recently viewed;
• Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);