Ayurvedic Medicine for Cold
Ayurleaf Herbals, Buy 60 Capsules x 1 Bottle Amalaki at Rs 175.00, often known as Amla or the Indian gooseberry, is a popular ayurvedic medicine for cold across the country. Anyone can use amla fruit for medical purposes without causing risk. Amalaki ayurvedic medicine for cold contains a variety of minerals, including carotenoids, polyphenols, and bioflavonoids. It is considered a vitamin C source, having ten times the amount of vitamin C of tomatoes and oranges combined. Amalaki ascorbic acid is especially beneficial for treating a number of ailments.
Dosage: Before meals, take two capsules of Amalaki Ayurvedic medicine for cold once a day to cure colds and coughs.
Precautions for Ayurvedic Medicine for Cold:
- Consult an Ayurvedic Practitioner: Seek guidance from a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner before starting any Ayurvedic cold remedy. They can assess your individual constitution (Prakriti) and the nature of your cold (Vikriti) to recommend the most suitable treatment.
- Quality and Authenticity: Ensure that the Ayurvedic medicine for cold is of high quality and sourced from reputable manufacturers. Authenticity is crucial to receiving the intended benefits.
- Dosage and Timing: Follow the dosage and timing guidance given to you by your Ayurvedic practitioner or listed on the product label. Self-medication should be avoided.
- Combining Remedies: Avoid combining various Ayurvedic medicines or herbs without seeking professional advice, since this may result in negative reactions or interactions.
- Allergies and Sensitivities: Inform your Ayurvedic practitioner about any known allergies or sensitivities you have to herbs, spices, or other substances to avoid adverse reactions.
- Pregnancy and Nursing: If you are pregnant or nursing, ask your physician for advice before using any Ayurvedic medicines, as some herbs may be unhealthy during this time.
- Children and Elderly: Adjust the dosage and remedy choice based on the person’s age and health situation. Approaches for children and the elderly may differ.
- Duration of Use: Ayurvedic treatment for cold therapies is frequently intended for short-term use. Prolonged usage of certain medicines or therapies may cause imbalances.
- Monitor for Side Effects: While using Ayurvedic therapies, keep a look out for any unexpected symptoms or side effects. If you experience any adverse reactions, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurvedic medicine for cold remedies is often complemented by dietary and lifestyle recommendations. Follow these guidelines to enhance the effectiveness of the treatment.
Benefits & Features for Ayurvedic medicine for cold
Amalaki (Ayurvedic Medicine For Cold) is one of the key components of Triphala and is used with numerous other herbs to treat a variety of disorders in the human body. Amalaki is one of the richest sources of vitamin C and is not known to have any negative side effects, even when used for extended periods of time.
- It balances out Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas.
- It works as a rejuvenator tonic.
- It inhibits the ageing process.
- It prevents the common cold.
- It is a nutritional powerhouse and is therefore used to strengthen the immune system and revitalize the body.
- It aids in the rehabilitation of chronic illnesses by supplying energy to the body’s critical organs.
- It helps diabetic patients control their blood glucose levels.
- It increases hemoglobin levels and helps the body absorb iron.
- It has strong anti-inflammatory properties and is therefore used to treat gastritis and other gastrointestinal system irritation.
- It is used to treat indigestion since it includes natural digestive enzymes.
- It promotes spermatogenesis.
- It lowers high blood pressure and serum cholesterol.