Ayurvedic Medicine for Detox
Triphala, an ayurvedic wonder drug that is hailed as a panacea for all ills, aids in body detoxification as well as bettering digestion and assimilation. Triphala the ayurvedic medicine for kidney stone consists of three myrobalans – Amalaki (phyllanthus emblica), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellrica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), also popularly known as “The Three Fruits”.
The herb has an extremely high nutritional value including the vitamins, which helps growth in young children. Having high antioxidant qualities, Triphala is also used for treatments for stroke and neurodegenerative problems. Also, the herb is used as dietary supplements in many western countries.
According to many researches, Triphala can be successfully used in prevention of many hazardous diseases like cancer and heart-attacks. The herb has been used for medicinal purposes for many years, giving rise to the well-known Indian proverb “If you don’t have a mother, don’t worry. You have a Triphala”.
Triphala, a prokinetic cleanser with countless advantages, is a miracle drug for the body.
1) Accurate the constipation and cleans gastro intestinal tract.
2) Refreshes digestion and absorption while detoxifying the entire body
3) Promotes blood pressure and circulation.
4) Support liver health.
5) Is extremely useful in irregular digestive problems.
6) Supports the body’s normal inflammatory and swelling response.
7) Also prevents aging and imparts immunity.
For those suffering from extreme constipation, must not take it lightly. Known for its great quality products, Ayurlelaf follows its strict norms on providing its customers with one hundred percent natural ingredients to provide them relief from their ailments. Clinical research is used to develop Ayurleaf’s products, ensuring bioequivalence. Ayurleaf ensures consistency in quality and promises clients who purchase Triphala pills gastrointestinal tract cleansing. Two capsules once daily at bedtime are recommended by Ayurleaf to treat all gastro-related issues.
The cornerstone of all Ayurvedic treatment, triphala is a potent antioxidant that supports regular bowel movements and enhances digestion.
Three fruits are blended in an equal amount to make it up. Indian Gooseberry (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan), and Vibhitaki (Bellirica Myrobalan) are the fruits. It is available as a powder and capsule.
BENEFITS OF TRIPHALA
1) The male gender’s internal organs are nourished by triphala and its three key fruits.
2) It promotes cleansing of all impurities in the blood stream that stimulates the process of digestion and elimination.
3) It has anti-oxidant and antibacterial properties that help in purifying the blood, sluggish liver, prevents ageing, cures immunity and clears constipation.
4) It is also effective in helping men lose weight and keeping the body nourished and healthy.
USES OF TRIPHALA
1) Effective Cleansing of colon : Triphala tablet consumed daily shows positive effects on the digestive system that cleanses the colon and acts as a laxative without causing irritation. It gently relaxes the intestinal walls and restores the colon, aiding the elimination process. In the case of men, it has a colon-cleansing effect.
2) Regulates the process of digestion and elimination : The combination of three fruits and their blood cleansing properties acts as a laxative. The herb has the ability to regulate the process of digestion and eliminates all the unwanted waste from the body. Consuming the Triphala tablet on a daily basis aids in the body’s detoxification and health restoration.
3) Used as Blood Cleanser : Triphala is popularly known as a blood-cleansing agent, the herb is very beneficial for gentlemen. It has great nutritional value, high levels of vitamin C that helps in removing toxic wastes in the liver and gall bladder.
Triphala fruits contain high nutritional value, vitamin C, amla, sour and bitter to taste, laxative qualities and acts as an astringent. All these properties of the herb show positive results on the inflammation of the stomach and intestines.
Recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules twice daily preferably one hour before meals with warm water. Triphala extract has lots of potential benefits.
Triphala, a widely used Ayurvedic herb, is a powerful intestinal cleanser.
It contains the three Ayurvedic herbs that are most crucial for balancing the five elements:
1) Terminalia chebul known as harad or haritaki,
2) Terminalia bellirica known as behada or vibhitaki
3) Emblica officinalis known as amala or amalaki
Triphala is one of the most well known herbal remedies in ayurveda having balancing and rejuvenating effects on the three constitutional elements(vata, pitta, kapha) that govern human life. vata that regulates nervous system, Pitta which retains metabolic processes, and Kapha that supports structural integrity.
While Harad, a heart-brain longevity tonic, balances Vata, Behada lessens liver and heart disease and balances Kapha, Amala, one of nature’s greatest rejuvenators, helps to strengthen the immune system and balance Pitta. Constipation and bowel irregularity are among many people’s most prevalent issues. Triphala possesses nutritive, blood-purifying, and detoxifying properties. Triphala Guggul helps women lose weight and maintain their weight while lowering cholesterol.
Benefits of Triphala:
A tremendous valuable formula of Ayurveda is not only regulates bowel movement but same time does following things:
1) Reduce constipation and digestive balance
2) Better circulation (cardio tonic and capillary strengthening flavonoids)
3) Supports liver health and liver function
4) Reduce headache
5) Has anti allergy and anti bacterial and anti viral (herpes, HIV) properties
6) Maintain serum cholesterol
8) Support adrenergic function that helps the body recover from anxiety and stress
9) Bile duct opening
10 Kidney support
Uses of Triphala :
1) It acts as an antioxidant that prevents aging signs like wrinkles and premature graying of hairs.
2) Triphala is helpful in regularizing the normal peristaltic movements, which helps in aiding the digestion of food in proper amount of time.
3) It works as an appetizer as it helps in proper digestion of the food.
4) It stimulates the liver the liver for its proper functioning. Moreover it helps in secretion of bile juice, which is required for fat metabolism.
Triphala side effects :
Triphala, is the mother of Ayurveda and has no side effect.