Ayurvedic Medicine for Skin Allergy
Ayurvedic Medicine for skin allergy capsules can be consumed 1 or 2 in a day. Ayurleaf Guduchi should be taken with two capsules twice a day after meals.
Though, the herb is said to boost the production of white blood cells, it is not said to have any side effects.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Ayurvedic Medicine for Skin Allergy Reduces pain, enema, and in-out and skin diseases.
- Accords longevity, enhances memory, improves health, and bestows youth.
- Improves voice quality, energy, and skin shine.
- It is helpful in treating digestive ailments such as hyperacidity, colitis, worm infestations, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, excessive thirst, and vomiting.
- It aids in the treatment of diseases such as raktapitta, anemia, heart illness, diabetes, sexual ailment, and splenic abnormalities.
- It treats cutaneous rashes, condylomata, secondary syphilis, dyspepsia, impotence, dysentery, leprosy, constipation, jaundice, and general weakness.
- Lowers blood urea levels and aids in the removal of renal calculi.