Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Allergy and Skin Care
Commonly known as Turmeric, an Ayurvedic herb for skin care and abdominal problems, Haridra is a vital herb in Ayurvedic medicine, found in a dazzling yellow color.
Having a host of medicinal benefits, Haridra not only combats abdominal problems, but is also the Best Ayurvedic medicine for skin allergy.
It has a reputation for being medicinal and is a powerful antioxidant with a strong scent. In several regions of India, including West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, and Maharashtra.
HAIRGARD hair care
Haridra the best ayurvedic medicine for allergy has six unique herbs in the medicine that work to glow the skin, The recurrence of dandruff, graying, and hair loss is stopped, and lifeless, dull hair is given volume and bounce. The natural herb mixes maintain the hair strong and easier to manage while soothing the scalp.
The herbs are:
(PhylanthusNiruri) 220 mg: increases immunity, helpful in skin diseases like sunstrokes, sunburns, anemia, hypertension, frequent menstruation
Amlaki Rasayan (EmblicaOfficinalis) 53.35 mg: strengthening the hair’s root, helpful to pacify pitta, weight management, balance menstruation and reproductive area health of women Trikatu (Ginger, Marich, Pepper) 3.35mg: maintain blood circulation, metabolism, fight ovarian cancer, helpful in menstrual pain, stomach disorder Praval Pishti
The supplement of herbs tackles the recurrence of dandruff, soothes the scalp, and provides volume and bounces to dull hair.
When the patient complains of dandruff, emotional tension, or other hair problems, this capsule is helpful and naturally effective.
1) It makes the hair soft, rich and long.
2) It feeds the hair and shields it from everyday harm.
3) Not only increase the volume of hair but also fight dandruff and hair fall.
1 or 2 capsules per day as recommended by the physician along with the regular diet and exercise. Depending on the person’s age, the diet can be followed with the appropriate weight according to the dosha chart.
Pregnant women should get a consultation from an Ayurvedic physician before beginning this course of treatment.
Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to use this medicine.
Please let your doctor know if you experience any side effects, and only restart under his guidance.
Benefits of Best Ayurvedic medicine for allergy
Haridra is renowned for reducing cholesterol and stopping it from rising further, promoting a healthy heart.
By increasing bile acids and the liver’s SGOT and SGPT enzymes, shields the liver from disease.
Moreover, Haridra reduces stomach acid output while raising the mucin level of gastric fluids.
Its anti-cancerous qualities have also been praised by scientists all over the world.
- It Reduces Cholesallergey
- Avoid raising the GOT and SGPT levels in the liver, which are elevated in cases of liver disease.
- Reduces the production of stomach acid.
- Boosts gastric juice mucin content and has gastroprotective effects against stress.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties in both chronic and acute inflammation.
- Exceptionally beneficial in treating allergic rhinitis, allergic bronchitis, and skin allergies.
- It is a natural blood purifier and anti-microbial that improves the complexion and treats skin diseases.
Page Tags: Best Ayurvedic medicine for allergy