Known as a cure for all sorrows, Triphala, the ayurvedic wonder medicine not just improves digestion and assimilation, but also helps as a sure shot detox of the human body. Triphala consists of three myrobalans – Amalaki(phyllanthus emblica), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellrica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), also popularly known as “The Three Fruits”.
The herb has an extremely high nutritional value including the vitamins, which helps growth in young children. Having high antioxidant qualities, Triphala is also used for treatments for stroke and neurodegenerative problems. Also, the herb is used as dietary supplements in many western countries.
According to many researches, Triphala can be successfully used in prevention of many hazardous diseases like cancer and heart-attacks. The herb has been sourced as a benefit for many centuries, giving origin to a popular Indian saying, “If you don’t have a mother, don’t worry. You have a Triphala”.
Known for its innumerable benefits, Triphala, the prokinetic cleanser works wonders for the human body system.
1) Accurate the constipation and cleans gastro intestinal tract.
2) Detoxifies the whole body and perks up digestion and absorption.
3) Promotes blood pressure and circulation.
4) Support liver health.
5) Is extremely useful in irregular digestive problems.
6) Supports the body’s natural swelling and irritation response.
7) Also prevents aging and imparts immunity.
For those suffering from extreme constipation must not take it lightly. Known for its great quality products, Ayurlelaf follows its strict norms on providing its customers with one hundred percent natural ingredients to provide them relief from their ailments. Ayurleaf’s products are researched clinically and hence assure bioequivalence. Ensuring consistent quality, Ayurleaf guarantees its customers cleansing of the gastro-intestinal tract with Triphala capsules.
Ayurleaf offers two capsules once a day at bedtime to get rid of all your gastro-related problems.
Triphala is the fundamental of all Ayurveda medicine and is a powerful antioxidant, supporting regular bowel movement and improving digestion.It is made up of three fruits combined in equal proportion. The fruits are Amalaki, Indian Gooseberry (EmblicaOfficinalis), Haritaki (ChebulicMyrobalan) and Vibhitaki (BelliricaMyrobalan).It comes in powder and capsule form.
BENEFITS OF TRIPHALA
1) Triphala and its three important fruits nourish the internal organsof the male gender.
2) It promotes cleansing of all impurities in the blood stream that stimulates the process of digestion and elimination.
3) It has anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties that help in purifying the blood, sluggish liver, prevents ageing, cures immunity and clears constipation.
4) It is also effective in helping men loose weight and keeping the body nourished and healthy.
USES OF TRIPHALA
1) Effective Cleansing of colon : Triphala tablet consumed daily shows positive effects on the digestive system that cleanses the colon and acts as a laxative without causing irritation. It gently relaxes the intestinal walls and restores the colon, aiding the elimination process. It provides a colon cleansing effect in the male gender.
2) Regulates the process of digestion and elimination : The combination of three fruits and their blood cleansing properties acts as a laxative. The herb has the ability to regulate the process of digestion and eliminates all the unwanted waste from the body. Daily consuming theTriphala pill helps to detoxify the body and restores good health.
3) Used as Blood Cleanser : Triphalais popularly known as a blood-cleansing agent, the herb is very beneficial for gentlemen. It has great nutritional value, high levels of vitamin C that helps in removing toxic wastesinthe liver and gall bladder.
Triphala fruits contain high nutritional value, vitamin C, amla, sour and bitter to taste, laxative qualities and acts as an astringent. All these properties of the herb show positive results on the inflammation of the stomach and intestines.
Recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules twice daily preferably one hour before meals with warm water. Triphala extract has lots of potential benefits.
An immensely popular Ayurveda herb Triphala is an effectively bowel cleanser. It is made from the three most important herbs in Ayurveda for balancing the five elements :
1) Terminalia chebul known as harad or haritaki,
2) Terminalia bellirica known as behada or vibhitaki
3) Emblica officinalis known as amala or amalaki
Triphala is one of the most well known herbal remedies in ayuveda having balancing and rejuvenating effects on the three constitutional elements(vata, pitta, kapha) that govern human life. vata that regulates nervous system, Pitta which retains metabolic processes, and Kapha that supports structural integrity. Amala, greatest rejuvenators helps to boost the immune system and balances Pitta while Harad, a heart brain longevity tonic balances Vata and Behada reduces liver and heart disease and balances Kapha.The most common problems of many individuals are constipation and bowel irregularity. Triphala has both nutritional as well as blood and detoxifying actions. Triphala Guggul is reducing cholesterol and helps women for weight loss and weight management.
Benefits of Triphala:
A tremendous valuable formula of Ayurveda is not only regulates bowel movement but same time does following things:
1) Reduce constipation and digestive balance
2) Better circulation (cardio tonic and capillary strengthening flavonoids)
3) Supports liver health and liver function
4) Reduce headache
5) Has anti allergy and anti bacterial and anti viral (herpes, HIV) properties
6) Maintain serum cholesterol
8) Support adrenergic function that helps the body recover from anxiety and stress
9) Bile duct opening
10 Kidney support
Uses of Triphala :
1) It acts as an antioxidant that preventsaging signs like wrinkles and premature graying of hairs.
2) Triphala is helpful in regularizing the normal peristaltic movements, which helps in aiding the digestion of food in proper amount of time.
3) It works as an appetizer as it helps in proper digestion of the food.
4) It stimulates the liver the liver for its proper functioning. Moreover it helps in secretion of bile juice, which is required for fat metabolism.
Triphala side effects :
Triphala, is the mother of Ayurvedaand has no side effect.