Shipping & Cancellation Policy
Ayurleafherbals.com is committed to bring the finest line of Ayurvedic products to our customers. And we ensure that we send out the shipments in perfect condition.
So, if you feel that we have not been able to meet your expectations, we request you to contact us immediately with your grievance. We will be happy to assist you with your query.
Cancelling an order
Ayurleafherbals.Com allows Members to cancel or return a purchase order.
This right is unconditional and begins from the moment the contract is concluded.
If a Member cancels a contract to which the cancellation provisions apply the Member is entitled to a refund of the Products end price including shipping costs they have paid.
If the goods are not defective in any way, further, AYURLEAFHERBALS.COM shall not be responsible to provide the Member with any alternate product of equivalent value.
Cancellation can be done before the product is dispatched to the customer. Once the product is dispatched, AYURLEAFHERBALS.COM will not accept cancellation requests unless the shipment is damaged.
Customers who are found to be in bad standing due to fraudulent activity or due to excessive refund requests and other such behavior will be deemed as a breach of the Terms & Conditions and will not be eligible for any refund.
If a customer wishes to cancel the contract or order, they must inform AYURLEAFHERBALS.COM by email or telephone that they want to cancel within 72 hours or placing the order or before dispatch of the shipment whichever is earlier.
If AYURLEAFHERBALS.COM fails to deliver the purchased same or out of stock product within limited listed time period , then we will substitute the item with an equivalent product acceptable to both parties, or provide a refund of the Product end price only after 30 days -from the date of purchase.
if AYURLEAFHERBALS.COM shipped the order and shipments delayed due to LOGISTICAL issues or Out of CONTROLS of Ayurleafherbals., in such case CUSTOMER , will be refunded within 30days - from the date of Purchase . , only with written indemnity bound from CUTOMER stating - TO RESHIP BACK TO SHIPPER THE PARCEL IF DELIVERED - or Ayurleaf Herbals Will hold the Charge back or refund still the shipments is RETURNED to SENDER .
For more information regarding cancellation contact email@example.com
IMPORT COUNTRY CUSTOMS LAW:
we as AYURLEAFHERBAL .COM is not respossible for any CUSTOMS detentions , siezed , due to non-complaince due to local CUSTOMS regulations , for more details as mentions below:- United States IMPORT REQUIREMENTS
- An individual may make his own customs clearance of goods imported for personal use or business.
- The U.S. Customs Service does not require an importer to have a license or permit. Other agencies may require a permit, license, or other certification, depending on the commodity.
- All merchandise coming into the United States must clear customs and is subject to a customs duty unless specifically exempted from this duty by law. Clearance involves a number of steps--entry, inspection, appraisal, classification, liquidation.
- Customs duties are, generally, an ad valorem rate (a percentage) which is applied to the dutiable value of the imported goods. Some articles, however, are dutiable at a specific rate of duty (so much per piece, liter, kilo, etc.); others at a compound rate of duty (combination of both ad valorem and specific rates).
- The dutiable value of merchandise is determined by Customs. Several appraisal methods are used to arrive at this value. Generally, the transaction value of the merchandise serves as the basis of appraisement. Transaction value is the price the buyer actually pays the seller for the goods being imported.
- The Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS), issued by the International Trade Commission, prescribes the rates of duty and classification of merchandise by type of product; e.g., animal and vegetable products, textile fibers and textile products.
- The tariff schedule provides several rates of duty for each item: "general" rates for most-favored nations; "special" rates for special trade programs (free, or lower than the rates currently accorded most-favored nations); and "column 2" rates for imports not eligible for either general or special rates.
- Processing fees may also apply.
We recommend that you inspect the carton for signs of damage. Normal wear and tear that occurs during shipping can be ignored. However, if you notice any damage to the items in the package, then contact us immediately on this number: +91 8452003030
Provide us your order number and your registered email address and your phone number for fast service. Please retain the damaged shipment as it will be inspected by our concerned team that handles returns.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
Most refunds are processed and received by the customer within 4 weeks time. However, in many cases, the customer may receive it sooner.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (use a traceable service to send us the shipment), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
All returns should be addressed to:
Shristi Plaza Commercial Premises Ltd
302- 3rd Floor, Saki Vihar Road,
Powai - Mumbai - 400 072.
Ayurleafherbals.com can ship to almost any address to the world. If there are any restrictions regarding shipping to certain places, then you will be informed about the same via email.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
When you place the order, an estimated delivery date will be displayed depending on the type of shipping option you choose.
We provide two different shipping options.
For National Deliveries (Within India)
Domestic Courier (4 to 10 days)
For International Buyers
Express Shipping Services - 4 TO 7 days for delivery
Regular Mail – 8 to 12 days for delivery
The charges for these differ and will be displayed on the checkout page.