Commonly known as Turmeric an ayurvedic herbs for skin care and abdominal problems, Haridra is a vital herb in the Ayurvedic medicine found in a dazzling yellow color. Having a host of medicinal benefits, Haridra not just combats abdominal problems, but is also ayurvedic skin care medicine for humans.
Known for its therapeutic activities, it is a great antioxidant and very aromatic. Haridra is cultivated in many parts of India including West Bengal, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra.
HAIRGARD hair care
The medication contains 6 special herbs for strengthening the roots of the hair. It prevents the recurrence of dandruff, graying, hair loss provides volume and bounce to lifeless, dull hair. The mixtures of natural herbs soothe the scalp and keep the hair strong and more manageable.
The herbs are:
Brungraj (EcliptaAlba) 220 mg : Increase hair growth, stop premature graying, hair fall, rejuvenate memory, hair
BhumiAmla (PhylanthusNiruri) 220 mg: increases immunity, helpful in skin diseases like sunstrokes, sunburns, anemia, hypertension, frequent menstruation
AmlakiRasayan (EmblicaOfficinalis) 53.35 mg: strengthening the hair's root, helpful to pacify pitta, weight management, balance menstruation and reproductive area health of women
Trikatu (Ginger, Marich, Pepper) 3.35 mg: maintain blood circulation, metabolism, fight ovarian cancer, helpful in menstrual pain, stomach disorder
PravalPishti (Red Coral) 3.5 mg: helps in digestion and anemia, improves skin complexion and treat skin diseases,
The supplement of herbs tackles the recurrence of dandruff, soothes the scalp, and provides volume and bounces to dull hair. This capsule is useful and naturally works, when the patient complains of dandruff, mental stress or other hair problems.
1) It makes the hair soft, rich and long.
2) It nourishes and protects the hair from regular damage.
3) Not only increase the volume of hair, also fight dandruff and hair fall
1 or 2 capsules per day as recommended by the physician along with the regular diet and exercise. The diet can be taken as per the dosha chart with the ideal weight depending on the age of the person.
This treatment should be taken under the advice of the Ayurveda doctor and pregnant ladies should consult before starting the course. Under the age of 14 years, kids are not allowed this medication. If there is any side effect please report it to the doctor and restart only under his supervision.
Benefits & Features
Haridrais known for lowering cholesterol and preventing its further increase, leading to a healthy heart. It increases bile acids and liver enzymes SGOT and SGPT, protecting the liver from any ailments.
Haridra also decreases gastric acid secretion and increases the mucin content of gastric juices. Scientists have also applauded its anti-cancerous properties across the world.
1) Haridra is an analgesic and hence reduces pain and promotes circulation of blood
2) It can be used for treatment of hepatitis, constipation, worm infections and is also used as a laxative and appetizer
2) It stimulates blood formation and circulation
3) Haridrais used in treating anemia, bleeding disorders and other blood ailments.
4) It is very good for new mothers as Haridra consumption can have purifying effects on uterus and breast milk
5) It is used to treat ulcers
6) Haridra is totally non-allergic and hence is used as ayurvedic herbs for skin care
7) It is also used as ayurvedic skin care Supplement and home remedies
8) The general uses as a home remedy for treating Abscesses, Abdominal swelling, Acute bronchitis, Chicken pox, Common cold, Diabetes mellitus, Dropsy, Jaundice, Leprosy, Purulent opthalmia.