Thanks for interest
• Tagara is used as a natural Ayurveda and herbal therapy for treating sleep-related disorders and ailments
• It not just cures anxiety but also calms the nervous system
• It improves concentration and awareness
• It is even said to have epilepsy curing properties
• Tagara can cure various skin problems including eczema and skin irritation.
• The herb is used for respiratory tract related infections and asthma
• Tagara also helps relieve menstrual pain
Ayurleaf Tagara should be taken two capsules once a day during bedtime.
Tagara, an important medicinal herb in Ayurveda is known as Indian Valerian or Valerianawallichi. It is a perennial herb found in abundance in Western Himalayas in India. Tagara is high flavored bitter and sweet in taste. The roots of herb have a sweet smelling essential oil and are used for medicinal purposes. It alleviates thevata, pitta and kaphadoshas. This Ayurveda herb is the best tonic to treat nervous disorders caused by vata. It reduces stress and anxiety and improves the symptoms of hypertension and dipression in human being. Tagara has various chemical components as valepotriates andisovaleric acid. These acids are supported to help healthy, restfulness and comfort sleepy night.
The herb is deliberate to be beneficial for eyes, relieves head disease and is useful in hysteria. It is an analgesic and regulates blood pressure. Apart from this; the herb shows antiepileptic, cardio stimulant, antispasmodic, laxative, central nervous system sedative properties, and is a depressant nervine tonic. . Generally,oil of the herb rootcan also be applied for cramps and other muscle stresses.
Benefits of Tagara:Tagara is well known an excellent natural remedy for those who suffer from insomnia caused by stress.
• It stabilizes the nervous system and provides calmness.
• Tagara is helpful in common cough and cold.
• The herb is also treating respiratory infections and eye disorders.
• Tagara alleviates from occasional sleeplessness
• It relieves from digestive disorders.
• In women Tagara helps relieve menstrual pain.
• It is useful in muscle pain and headache.
• It increases power of the brain. And helps to increase Memory.
• Tagaraa is also good for skin too as it elevate blood circulation. And hence treats acne, sunburn and other related problems.
• Tagaraa helps to attain a healthy physical activity and solves the problems of Ingestion or cholesterol
Side effects of Tagara:
When used as prescribed, Valerian/Tagara has no side effects.