Punarnava is regarded as a blessing for the liver because it benefits the organ greatly. It works as a natural toner for the regenerative organ and keeps it away from all kinds of infections.
Punarnava aids in regaining health, vigour, and vitality for someone who is worried and exhausted. Punarnava can be used to treat a variety of liver conditions, including hepatitis, jaundice, iron deficient anaemia, anorexia, and a slow liver.
Many studies and researches have established that Punarnava reconditions the liver, purifies the blood and aids in increasing the basic haemoglobin of a person. It is also a diuretic and can subside swelling in any part of the body. It is totally useful in treating the diseases of the urinary tract like dysuria and curbs the formation of urinary stones.
- It helps to detoxify the blood as well as the digestive secretions.
- It is helpful to fight against joint pains and oedema.
- Furthermore, it is the greatest herb for treating bodily swells.
- It is quite helpful to energise the body and increase strength.
- It treats several stomach disorders, particularly intestinal colic.
- Likewise, it promotes the removal of catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tubes.
- Nervous weakness can be cured.
- Loss of muscles functioning like paralysis can also be treated.
- It supports optimal weight management.
- It promotes balanced fluid levels in the tissues and aids in health.
Page tags: Ayurvedic medicine for gastritis, ayurvedic medicine for gas, ayurvedic medicine for gas and hyperacidity. Punarnava gives relief from gas, bloating, heart burns.