Ayurvedic Medicine for Womens Health
For women, daily chores, office work and taking care of the family take a toll on health. As a result, there is a unique Ayurveda composition that aids in assisting patients in returning to a healthy lifestyle, feeling refreshed, and waving fatigue farewell. Miss Lilly, is a unique formulation made of nine unique herbs, aids in reviving and reenergizing the body and mind. Each herbal supplement enhances the product’s unique potential and unmatched medical qualities.
Ayurvedic Medicine for Womens Health Focus on:
- It is advised that women seek medical counsel from their doctor both before and throughout pregnancy.
- Taking this drug on an empty stomach is not advised. Little ones under the age of 14 shouldn’t consume it. In the event of accidental usage, see a physician.
- Medical professionals advise typical ladies to take two Miss Lilly capsules daily after meals.
- But in addition to taking their medication, women should lead active lives and follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
MISS-LILLY female health
This blend of carefully chosen and special herbal ingredients contains the sustenance of nine therapeutic herbs. By strengthening and nourishing the female reproductive organs, it promotes reproductive health. Additionally, it is in charge of preserving a healthy hormonal balance, regulating blood loss during menstruation, promoting immune and digestive system health, treating PMS symptoms, sexual dysfunction, liver disorders like hepatitis, increasing milk secretion during lactation, improving memory, boosting energy, increasing appetite, and being effective in menorrhagia and dysmenorrhea. Stress resistance, blood sugar and cholesterol control, immune system protection, relief from a variety of neurological diseases like stress and anxiety, improvement of body metabolic processes, and maintenance of weight loss and weight management programs.
The herbs used are Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) 50 mg, Gokshuru (Tribulus Terrestris) 50 mg, Ashwagandha (Winthania Somnifera) 50 mg, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) 50 mg, Jeevanti (Leptademia Rectilata) 50 mg, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) 50 mg, Manjistha (SaracaAsoca) 50 mg, Rakta Chandan (Pterocarpus Santalinus) 50 mg.
For women looking to boost their health, this is a great tonic. It enhances their all-around beauty, so it is one of the best Ayurvedic medicine for womens health. It controls hormonal imbalance, treats anemia, and purges blood pollutants. Additionally, this medication has no negative side effects on healthy females. It is regarded as a revitalizing tonic for women’s general health and vigor.
Ayurleaf Miss Lilly, the best Ayurvedic Medicine for Womens health can be consumed 1 or 2 capsules daily with plain water, or as directed by a doctor. Eat healthfully and engage in frequent exercise. Given the person’s weight and age, the food should be consumed in accordance with the dosha chart.
- The female menstrual cycle is brought into balance by this gynecological tonic.
- It regularises female cycles and effectively treats both dysmenorrhoea and menorrhagia.
- It is best for women since it reduces vaginal inflammation and increases female fertility.
- Helpful in reducing the negative effects of ageing.
- Because the skin is a cleansing organ, it treats a number of skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- It promotes the uterus’ postnatal repair.
- It encourages sound sleep and treats nightmares, insomnia, and restlessness.