Ayurvedic Treatment for Arthritis
Known as the key to healthy joints, Salai is most beneficial for all kinds of inflammatory diseases. The ayurvedic medication for arthritis, known as Boswellia Serrata, is frequently used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It is a natural painkiller that is extremely effective for treating muscular pain and spasms.
Salai the ayurvedic treatment for arthritis that acute bronchitis and disintegrate cartilage, in addition to lowering inflammation and pain. The gum resin’s main source of salai, which has anti-inflammatory qualities, is boswellic acid.
The salai tree, which is typically 8 to 10 metres high, has neel-like leaves and thin, easily peeled bark. The five various varieties of gum made from the herb are employed in Unani treatment.
Salai’s gum resin is medicinal and is employed as an ointment for wounds. The gum resin’s non-phenolic portion demonstrated notable sedative and analgesic effects.
Most of the joint disorders are caused by the kapha and pitta, hence Salai are very useful in treating that Apart from the tablet form, Salai is also used as a
paste in most arthritis-related problems.
1) It is used for chronic ulcers.
2) The body system is rebuilt and strengthened.
3) Salai is used to cure eye conditions.
4) Smokers who have persistent throat irritation benefit greatly from it as well.
5) A lot of medical professionals also utilize salai to treat gonorrhoea and sexual dysfunction.
6) It also works as an appetizer and a digestive
7) It also assists menopausal women in monitoring their hormones.
After meals, take two capsules of Ayurleaf Salai each day.
Salai is recognized to improve joint health and has no negative side effects, including the previously mentioned gastrointestinal ulcers.